Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraa26

Beardie name(s)
Klitschko
I just adopted this little guy and he is so dehydrated and needs uv so bad. this is how I got him. im planning on getting the usb in a new thing with a reflector but also mount it inside his enclosure. Now I don't know if this thing was built for a beardie because there are no ramps to even climb the levels? and also the rocks scrape on his belly when he moves around and he cant even move around I've had to catch him a million times. There is tile on the bottom. but I am so confused. do I attempt to take the whole thing apart? do I find ways to build him a ramp? do I lay reptile carpet? please help he is in need of so much care and his environment is hindering his health.

Attachments

• tank.jpeg
    tank.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 319

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
Are you able to take all that foam fake walls off and just open it up to just have the walls and floor. Get a small dropper of some kind and drop water over his nose to get him water asap. If it were me I’d scrape all that stuff off the walls and leave the tile. What uvb are you using? Here’s a link to the best uvb on the market.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, is Klitschko named after the boxer ? [ I know there are 2 brothers ] . I agree that you should make more room somehow if you can. Is he able to get around O.K because scraping his stomach isn't a problem unless he's suffering from MBD and in bad health.

Zaraa26

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Klitschko
Are you able to take all that foam fake walls off and just open it up to just have the walls and floor. Get a small dropper of some kind and drop water over his nose to get him water asap. If it were me I’d scrape all that stuff off the walls and leave the tile. What uvb are you using? Here’s a link to the best uvb on the market.

he got a bath and drank too much water and threw it up so I did start dripping water on his nose. this cage is so weird, you can tell it was hand made but im going to try and see if the rock comes off. thank you for the link!

Zaraa26

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Klitschko
Hi there, is Klitschko named after the boxer ? [ I know there are 2 brothers ] . I agree that you should make more room somehow if you can. Is he able to get around O.K because scraping his stomach isn't a problem unless he's suffering from MBD and in bad health.
Yes he is! They also survived Chernobyl. thought I would give him a strong name. he kind of struggle because the ledge is so small he rolled off of it earlier so I put him on the bottom. I don't think he has MBD but I think that if he would've stayed with the past owners he would have because he came with prescription proteins and vitamins for MBD.

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
It’s an awesome thing you’re doing please let us know how he is doing and thank you for making him yours I know he will thrive with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom