Help! Exposed flesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leahlm248

Hello.
Ok my beady was running around and her shedding skin got caught on a blanket and it ripped the skin off. She now has exposed flesh and the skin that came off looked like it had puss or something on it. She doesn’t seem bothered but im really worried.

Closer image has just happened and other I’ve only noticed so think might have happened before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 83

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello.
Ok my beady was running around and her shedding skin got caught on a blanket and it ripped the skin off. She now has exposed flesh and the skin that came off looked like it had puss or something on it. She doesn’t seem bothered but im really worried.

Closer image has just happened and other I’ve only noticed so think might have happened before
Please get some raw unpasteurized honey on it - it will stop infection and promote healing- please do not feed any crickets in the tank - any ones not taken out will go straight for the wound-- I would apply it 2 times per day and watch it -- if it starts turning black its infected but the honey should stop that from happening

Leahlm248

Original Poster
I did this and I also bought some tamoden veterinary wound cleaner. It has a kind of scab over it now and she is walking on it fine but I’ll be cleaning and checking everyday. Thanks for helping

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is your dragon doing today? The veterinary cleaner, tamoden should be just fine. If needed,
the raw honey is great for help with healing if any infection was to set in. Let us know how her foot
is doing.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom