Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydreamtime

Original Poster
Thanks, she grew really fast. When we brought her home in Feb, She was much smaller.

I love her happy little face, she gets really bright yellow sometimes.
Then
8448818969_4490b91441.jpg

Now
8798354685_4befe7b77b.jpg

daydreamtime

Original Poster
I posted on here a while back in the help because her first shed made me nervous. haha I realized i didn't say much about her.

I think she's about 5 months old now, I think she was a couple of months old when we bought her. I bought her from a breeder for $30, her father is a snow/pastel and her mom is citrus. She seems to have some normal coloring(I think) with nice bright yellow and orange and her dark stripes. We feed her crickets and phoenix worms. I get the crickets from a place nearby 1000 for $18 that includes the shipping, it's a little less if I order more but I have her so I don't need more; I gut load them and dust them. I order the worms offline, she's a little weird about them, she won't eat them as her staple for some reason, but she likes them every other day. I think she just likes to chase her food. She eats a lot of dandelion greens with mango, squash and other vegies as treats. She likes red bell peppers. She will eat from your hand or anything else. She's in a 30 gallon, I need to move her up to a 40 gallon now that she's bigger. She has a hammock, a rock, a hide and water and food bowls. Currently I keep paper towels in there, because I like to keep it clean. I want to build her a nice home and I've been looking at some designs online. She's pretty much trained to poop when she gets her bath and since it's sunny here in Florida we take her outside for a little bit every day.

daydreamtime

Original Poster
Thanks!! We really love her. She likes me daughter the best and will leave other people's lap to go to her. I never expected such funny personality quirks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom