Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyfuzzball

Hatchling Member
Hi everyone! My name is Joanne and I've been on this forum for a few days and never really got a chance to look around because I was so busy in the ER section. My brother has a bearded dragon named Yoshi who I care for now because he has yellow fungus =( and my brother is too young to take care of his daily treatments. My brother got Yoshi for his birthday late July 2011 and I never paid much attention to Yoshi until recently and I've become really interested in bearded dragons. I want to learn all about them and hopefully help little Yoshi recover.

IMG00376_20110729_2238.jpg

This picture is not recent at all (probably taken within the first few days of bringing him home)

Rawbbeh

Cute! Babies are always cute!

Good thing you are around to be able to help him out.

So...when do you get one of your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom