Health concerns

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Will do the seller is saying she got it in my care (brand new enclosure lights ect)but as I look at original photos and ones I took rit away it looks like shed but obviously it’s not

Attachments

• IMG_9316.jpg
    IMG_9316.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9317.jpg
    IMG_9317.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 27

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
This is the breeder it was my fault should had stayed with my breeders I deal with

Attachments

• IMG_9318.jpg
    IMG_9318.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 25

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Did you reach out to Keith right away ? Did you leave a review ? Looks like he hasn't been selling for very long. Did he get this baby from someone else ? Just an FYI to anyone purchasing something via Paypal. DON'T buy something using the " family or friends " function. Paypal requires that small fee as their part of their service and the buyer has NO recourse to address a problem such as you have.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Whaaaat ? You're kidding me ? I would definitely be writing to him, asking where he got the dragon from and how old it was when he sold it to you . Don't be afraid to ask simple, honest questions.

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I reached out as soon as I noticed something when I got her April 9th it looked like normal shed I’ve never had any experience with fungus on reptiles I own 5 beardies now and 11 total over 25 year span but when I looked at the pictures when I first got her I can see where it started
With the honey do you just put a little on a q tip and put it on the affected area?

Also could I possibly put her tail and foot in a betadine bath ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes you can put her briefly in a betadine bath , warm water so she has no discomfort. And yes, raw honey [ unpasteurized ] you just dab on with a Q-tip. BTW what is her name ?

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Was 660 shipped to be exact they are from his dragons he’s the breeder 11weeks old when I got her and that was April 9th 2024

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I saw his Facebook page, it seems that he bred imports he got last year.

Are you sure that he said the baby was 11 weeks old when you got her ? That is TINY if she's this size at almost 4 months.
Adora, so cute !

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Says 10 weeks in the listing I got her a week later so maybe closer to 12 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_9318.jpg
    IMG_9318.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 19

ghostkid90

Juvie Member
Original Poster
You know what know that you say that my zero trans (venom) is 6 months old and is 10 times the size

Attachments

• IMG_9089.jpeg
    IMG_9089.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 19

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chriziz
Top Bottom