Harness Making Directions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onlymediocre

Juvie Member
Could you somehow run the cords to maybe cross the beardies chest? (if that makes sense) IDK if Id want to put a cord with a stopper like that around my beardies neck? What if the rope slips and it starts to choke ur beardie? Then youd be in a rush to try to push in the stopper thing to try to loosen the cord (and what if it happened while u were driving or something??) I know so many what ifs, lol. But if it were maybe a figure 8 cord that u slid ur beardies front legs thru the holes in the 8 and it secured on his back? IDK just a thought, mine are too little yet for a harness. But Ill probably attempt to make my own (when theyre bigger of course), and I like the idea of the cord ones... I just dont know about it going around the neck like that...what stops it from choking ur beardies?

Onlymediocre

Juvie Member
skittles3393":yqzolqi1 said:
the one i made is a figure 8 design, and just gotta give it just enough slack to not be to tight, yet not enough to choke.

Figure 8 with its legs thru the holes? or around the body then around the neck like the pics above?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom