gone off crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Hey just recently Mushu suddenly gone off crickets and I mean suddenly, first he was eating crickets as normal next day barely eaten any, however, still loves locust?
by the way the day he went off crickets was a new box of crix. Please help.

Cocky

Hatchling Member
My beardies went off crickets suddenly also, they only eat Locusts now and they seem fine with it, I had heard that larger crickets taste more bitter and maybe thats the reason they go off them sometimes.

I have tried recently to see if they would go back to them, but still prefer the locusts.

As they are larger then they do not eat as many, but they both eat more salad now and have an average weight gain of 20grams a week.

Both are about 5 months old and were about 4 months when they went off them.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the reply the new boxes of crickets I got were bigger crickets I'll see if he will eat some today as I only have one more locust.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just tried feeding him ate 3 crickets and ate the last locust. After that wasn't interested in the crickets PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom