Geordie (newest pics page 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

birksy

Original Poster
Thank you Kaleen :)

This is how I found him this morning :)

3498c6cf.jpg

And this is me having some fun (video) I hand feed him a few singe thinks am going to feed him so more obviously he still seemed hungry so threw in a few more crickets in there after :)

cf99959c.mp4

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Aww he looks tense but excited and curious. The first few times I brought Sunny outside she looked the same way, wanted to look around and explore but was too afraid to let her guard down. Her nails would also seem to become a lot sharper and longer :mrgreen: haha! Did Geordie seem to enjoy it though? Do you think you'll try to make it a regular thing taking him out in the sun?

-Kaleen

birksy

Original Poster
Lol awwwww yeah he was like that :) curious but didn't want to let his guard down :)

And yeah soon as it gets a lot warmer will be a lot more common taking him out and different places :)

Menolly07

Juvie Member
Did he get tense but but develop a bobble head? Like his head was on a spring or a swivel but the rest was pinned down? We brought Odahviing outside twice already, and that's what she did. She kept twisting her head like, "What's that sound? I smell something! Oo! I see something new! What's that?! WHAT'S THAT?!!!!!!" But she refused to move her feet. I love Geordie's expression. So bright eyed!

birksy

Original Poster
Yeah :) his whole body was like it was glued to the floor apart from his front legs and head, which was straight up lol :) then he would dart his head around at any movement or shadow :) twas fun to watch :)

Think he's beginning to shed again at the moment because as always he's super grouchy and either goes into his cave for most of the day, or on ledge opposite his ledge basking spot......

I created his ledge so I can hang vines and leafs (fakes ones) from his tank lid so it blocks off any views well apart from the ramp leading down :)

Menolly07

Juvie Member
Awww, poor Geordie boy! <3 Don't you wish you could aloe him up and scratch him better? I use a new, never in my mouth soft toothbrush on our Odahviing when she's shedding. Her lips, chin and nose cause her the most annoyance, so I gently rub the bristles there. It doesn't scrub off not ready to shed scale, but it seems to scratch her itch. She lifts her chin for it now and likes it on her back as well. It seems to make her feel much better, and she associates it with me, like she actually seems to understand that it's mum trying to help her feel better. She's less of a grumps, and it's definitely bonding for us.

birksy

Original Poster
Awwwwww and yeah I use a brush every now and then :)

Well I changed around his tank a bit :) pics to follow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom