Fruits for your dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some fruits that dragons always seem to love....I would like to start getting my dragons used to fruit so they have a varriety and don't get bored of the same old stuff. I would appreciate everyones opinion on this, just let me know what works for ur dragon and what doesn't. Thanks :D

Vermundor

Hatchling Member
Also try strawberries. My lizard loves them! I think the color attracts him as well as the taste. You can also feed him peeled apple pieces and blueberries occasionally.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Dudley is a fruitaholic. He LOVES watermelon, grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mango, strawberries, and bananna. He hates apple though for some reason, LOL.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Mine really don't care much for fruit.. I've tried, strawberries, apples, grapes, and pears.. then I gave up :(

MomOf2Kiddos

Hatchling Member
Jess4921":exkvo44i said:
Dudley is a fruitaholic. He LOVES watermelon, grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mango, strawberries, and bananna. He hates apple though for some reason, LOL.

Zil won't eat apple either lol but loves strawberries! I am going to let her try banana tomorrow I think :)

jirish617

Hatchling Member
are there any fruits that are safe to serve daily? doesn't seem so according to the chart.. (sorry not trying to threadjack, just curious too lol)

silenttears1983

Original Poster
jirish617":1psy0o13 said:
are there any fruits that are safe to serve daily? doesn't seem so according to the chart.. (sorry not trying to threadjack, just curious too lol)

lol its cool, I enjoy reading others questions too, but i noticed that about the chart too...I was kind of wondering the same thing about feed them fruits on a regular!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Fruits are obviously more sugary than veggies, so that's probably why it isn't recommended to use them as a staple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom