For Mayze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayze,

im so sorry you didnt live to see happier days. i only knew you for a year or two but you made a definite impression on me, and i thank you for that. i loved the markings over your eyes, i loved your bright orange beard and i especially loved your stumpy tail.

it makes me so sad to think that ill never again turn on your lights to warm you or give you sips of water from a dropper... most of all, it makes me sad to think i could have been better to you; i could have let you out to run around more often. i could have taken you outside to feel the sun more than i did. i could have let you try foods that youll never have the chance to taste.

a little of my pain is dampened in knowing that you are finally at rest. no more cold nights, no more restlessness, no more discomfort... id like to believe that your somewhere back in Australia now, just hatching to be born again: wild . perhaps we'll see each other again...

Rest in Peace Mayze-May
ayers-rock-pictures-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKFA
Top Bottom