Fire and Ice morph??

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry, i had no idea which thread/forum/place thing to post this.
my friend recently purchased a 'fire and ice' morph beardie, from my friend whoses a breeder. the beardies hatching date in 25th may 2010, and is female.

im just kinda curious as to what a 'fire and ice' morph is, ive never read any posts about that sort of morph. and im guessing the 'fire' part is that one of her parents is a sandfire morph/brand. im curious as to what the 'ice' bit is, i was thinking a pastel im not so sure though

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Fire and Ice isn't really a morph, it is just a marketing term given to dragon produced at Fireandicedragons.com

The morph would be dependent on the parents of the baby.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sandfire is also just a marketing name.

Do you know the genetics of the parents? That is how you will know the morph of the baby.

-Brandon

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
A red is just that, a red dragon.

My red:
019.jpg

Gail

BD.org Addict
The baby would be called a citrus X red. If you friend is going to name that cross, then they shouldn't use a name of a well know breeder. The gal that owns fire and ice can get nasty at times and she would probably get her panties in a bunch if she heard someone user her company name.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Gail":tfx685qr said:
The baby would be called a citrus X red. If you friend is going to name that cross, then they shouldn't use a name of a well know breeder. The gal that owns fire and ice can get nasty at times and she would probably get her panties in a bunch if she heard someone user her company name.

Agreed!

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":18w7uhla said:

heh, that's funny. I'm buying all my dragons from her and if(that's a huge if) I ever decide to breed them I will definitely not hesitate to mention where and who the parents of my breeder animals came from. I feel it's the breeders responsibilty to disclose the lineage of the animals they are selling in my opinion.

Gail":1akhn1vg said:

That is pretty funny, has she done any kind of copyrights to save from that type of trouble? *heard of her company never really checked out*

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Just finished paying off a male super citrus leather from them, i was 40 bucks short on one of the payments cuz of rent and booooi does she hav a nasty side wen u provoke her :shock: the other side will talk yeh ear off :roll:

Made the last payment the day he hatched and its 6 ish weeks until hes big enough to sex and ship :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom