Feeding baby food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickyspark

Hatchling Member
I've seen a few people metion feeding their dragon baby food. Is this recommended and if so, what kind (brand/flavor) are safe? I'd like to try it out if it's safe to give mine some more variety.

Infowars

I have feed mine a few,
Chicken, sweet potato, apple, pea, and green bean.
her favorite is green bean, I sometimes put some on her greens as a treat.

I am far from a expert on anything.... the only thing I watched for was some of them were very high in one vitamin or another. Like, 400% vitamin A.. or something - I don't really remember

Esther19

BD.org Addict
It's probably fine to give baby food once in a while to get your dragon used to licking stuff off his nose in case he ever needs medication or oral hydration. Usually, though, we give baby food or make a bug and greens slurry only when the dragons are for some reason unable or unwilling to eat their normal food. Stage one turkey, chicken, squash, green beans and peas are good. Applesauce or prunes for constipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom