Feeder counts when ordering online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here to ask this when I saw the thread about PetCo shorting people on worms, but I'd like to know when ordering feeders online, how accurate should I expect the counts to be? I ordered 500 superworms from FeederFactory.ca and since this was my first time ordering "in bulk", I decided to count them. I ended up getting approximately 380 worms, putting me short by a generous 120. My order was a week late as it is, and they refuse to respond to my e-mails or phone calls, so I think I'm SOL in this case, but for future orders (not from them), how accurate should I expect the counts to be?

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
I ordered my worms from mulberryfarms.com and I ordered 250 super worms, 100 phoenix worms and 12 butter worms, I got about 70 extra superworms, 15 extra pw's and 8 extra butters. And I got the order in 3-4 days.
So needless to say their first impression was great!!

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
Even though I deal w/ roaches I can tell you what I do. 20% overcount on top of what people pay for. I've done this for years, even before I got online. As far as I'm concerned if you paid for 500 Supers you should be getting 500 Supers. I use the overcount to ensure my customers get what they paid for. 99.9% of the time all the roaches make it alive and they have 20% more than they paid for. For that rare occasion when a few die in transit they STILL usually end up w/ more than they paid for.

So as I see it, if you are selling feeders (more so insects) whether it's worms, roaches, crickets, ect.... You should NEVER be shorting a customer period. And if their communication skills stink, or are non existant as in your case, I wouldn't use them again, AND I'd be spreading the word.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience ordering online.

-Ian
http://www.theroachranch.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom