enclosure ventilation for 120 gal

spencer118

Hatchling Member
i just finished building junes new tank and im wondering if this is enough ventilation for the tank? it is a 120 gal, 4x2x2 i believe?
theres 3 of the circle vents on each side and they are around 4 inches tall and wide

Attachments

• 20230408_145524.jpg
    20230408_145524.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 99

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
i just finished building junes new tank and im wondering if this is enough ventilation for the tank? it is a 120 gal, 4x2x2 i believe?
theres 3 of the circle vents on each side and they are around 4 inches tall and wide
You would need to have 2 vents that each of which measures approximately 12.5cm (for length) and 8cm (for height). However you can convert this to 3 vents (if it works).

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom