Emmetts new decor National geographic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Back in sept my house flooded and we lost our Geico to pneumonia due to it. I got Emmett and put him in a very well cleaned Geico's tank. I left all of Geico's stuff in there for Emmett after it was all cleaned and steamed/washed in hot water. Well its been 7 months and while I will never forget Geico it was time to put Geico's things away and make the tank Emmetts. While its a 40 gal breeder, I did his tank in a Mayan rainforest theme. He has all new National Geographic décor, new curtains and new hammock, pillow and blankie. His tank looks cool and damp but its not and all temps are proper. I love his new tank and I think he does to, he has lots to climb on and a new 3-d background that matches his décor and makes the décor look like it all fits together. He has tiles under the felt flooring and if he soils it, I have enough felt floor coverings to replace them 4 times.

Emmett's basking side

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Ty hun, he is a changed lizard with so much to do and climb and jump around on. He inspects and licks everything. He is so active, much more so than before!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Haha I like the picture of him sitting on his steps saying "feed me! Yummies go in this thing right here, see?"

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He always says feed me. He is hollow! He never stops eating :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom