Dragon Tanning Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Here is my newest invention....Dragon Tanning Bed :D
Dragontanningbed.jpg

Well, Ash decided he didn't want to brumate in winter, but rather in spring. He is doing better thanks to Tracie. I rearranged my cage lighting and started giving brewer's yeast. I also started a deworming regimen with Panacur, even though we had a negative fecal. He is also getting baby food, vitamins, calcium and Reptaid.....basking more and more active, but still no eating his worms and greens. We are basking outside daily and I am aquiring a nice tan.

He's a little stubborn *^%$&%$ as he has always been. So he gets baby food and gets warm on the low setting of the heating pad. Then he sneaks off if I am not watching and I find him on the side table of the sofa.....

Do you think he is playing me to get served like a king or what? I think he gets aggravated when I force him to be awake and active :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom