DIY Fake Rocks Structures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone could post some pictures of their fake rock structures please!
Im thinking of building something like it but i need a few ideas, Thanks :D

Jess

Extreme Poster
Mine arent done yet (The basking platform is all finished, except for slealing the bottom half of it. I accidentally dropped the cave LOL and some of the grout cracked off, so I need to re-grout some of it quickly, and paint it and seal it.) but here are what they will look like in Dudley's viv! I have some more recent pics that I will upload soon. :) These are the first ones that Ive made, and let me say... They are EVILLLLLLL

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

Jess

Extreme Poster
Here are pics of mine w/ grout. :)
The basking one is all finished now, but I still have to paint and seal the cave. These things take forever to finish!!

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

changilass

Hatchling Member
It takes ages between coats, can't wait till its dry enough to paint, but then I will be complaining about how long that takes to dry before I can seal the whole thing lol.

Derek32

Juvie Member
these were a complete pain and didnt come out as good as i had planned because of the fact that i just wanted to finnish them and get it over with but its for my iguana cage

rockwall214.jpg

rockwall215.jpg

rockwall216.jpg

rockwall218.jpg

heres the rescue himself

lizards217.jpg

and the finnished product

lizards191.jpg

and more of the rescue lol

lizards198.jpg

lizards205.jpg

well hes shedding now i have more pics but im not gonna hijack this thread lol!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Wow, that looks awesome! I can't even imagine how long that took. :shock:
Aww, I love the little iggy! Such a little dude, and such a massive cage! S/he looks quite sqoiled. :)

And Im almost done with my 2nd rock sculpture: Only one more coat of Mod Podge, and Im finished! Ill be setting it all up next weekend. :blob8:

Derek32

Juvie Member
thanks lol i jsut built my water dragons cage last night and finnished this morning. the rock walls took longer than they should of they were jsut such a pain that i didnt feel like working on them everyday lol. yes the iggy is quite spoiled lol hes always jumping around the branches such a fun lil guy :)

BadCon

Sub-Adult Member
Just finished this wall in my males tank a month or so ago.
IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Here is a shot of my females tank with her structures. I have a few more laying around, but don't have a use for em.
IMG_0364-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom