Devastated

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my last post, I was talking about getting the 2 hypo trans female babies. Well, I just texted the owner today, and he said, I sold all of them. I remembered specifically telling him dont sell the 2 because I want them. He didnt. So now, I am heart broken. I will once again search the internet for any beardies for sale in new jersey. I dont know why I am posting this, I guess because I wanted you beardie lovers to hear it.

PastelBeardie

Juvie Member
beardeddragongirl":pjkja8v6 said:
In my last post, I was talking about getting the 2 hypo trans female babies. Well, I just texted the owner today, and he said, I sold all of them. I remembered specifically telling him dont sell the 2 because I want them. He didnt. So now, I am heart broken. I will once again search the internet for any beardies for sale in new jersey. I dont know why I am posting this, I guess because I wanted you beardie lovers to hear it.
Sorry to hear about the bearded dragons being sold. I can relate to your post, because last year I had a 75 (?) gallon tank and was setting up to get a beardie. The reptile show was in November, then I managed to break the tank, and the only person who I would have trusted to give my dog his medication while I would be gone to the show passed away. On top of that, it was snowing and the roads were pretty bad, so I stayed home. Then this spring I started looking for a beardie, but ended up taking in a pair of soon-to-be-homeless leopard geckos instead. Maybe a month or so ago, there was one for sale at the pet store that I liked, but by the time I had most of the set-up here, she sold. So I can relate. Maybe it was meant to be so that we can find even better beardies in the future, who knows? :)

beardeddragongirl

Original Poster
I am in brick new jersey. I found 2 others beardies i am interested in. By the way they are not sold together. I hope to get 1 soon though. I would definetly rather get a beardie from some one who doesnt want theirs than getting it from a breeder. Thanks, you guys made me feel better.

Rawbbeh

My friend Tracy at Downunder Dragonz has several hypo trans babies for sale. Although she is out of Houston I do believe she can ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom