Depression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukii

Juvie Member
So my girl Lotan has been acting what I can only describe as depressed. She's eating, pooping, basking, staying awake, but the whole time she basks, she flops over her basking spot with her head down and eyes half closed. She just mopes around. She'll be energetic when she eats, but then right back up to her hammock to look all sad. This is going on the third day that she has been like this. It's really unlike her. I did move her tank and rearrange my furniture in my room, could it just be stress? She's not shedding at the moment, and I have a reptisun 10.0 tube and proper temps. What do you think it could be?

wizbee

Juvie Member
Could it be semi brumation? Boga just sits under her light too with her eyes closed sometimes. She does this alot in the winter.

quigleysmom

Juvie Member
Mine has been acting odd since temps dropped too. Not eating much. Doesn't want to bask much and would rather hang out in his cave and just watch life go by. I would say he wants to brumate, but he is still eating somewhat so IDK? Either way I feel your pain. It just gives us something else to worry about with them. lol I hope yours is back to normal soon.

Rukii

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I was thinking that, since my girl Ruki was brumating for a few weeks. I tried to put Lotan in a comfy fabric-lined shoebox that I used for Ruki, but she refused to sleep or go in there. She is still eating and staying awake, but I guess she is just slowing down for the winter. Hopefully thats all it is. They do make us worry so much :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom