Day 62 pipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airidies

Only one dragon pipping so far but i'm excited about it!
dragon001.jpg

zoemay

awhhh wow :D sooo exciting....... ive got eggs that are due to start hatching in about 4 weeks :wink: i cant wait, getting so excited waiting for them.

zoemay

awwwhhhhh sooo sooooo cute :blob5: i really cant wait for mine now lol, congrats on the little ones. have you got homes ready for any of them ??? are you keeping any ?? and how many did your female have ??
zoe

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Ooooooh, my gawwwwd... :mrgreen: They are just so precious coming out of their little eggies!

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Airidies

Original Poster
Thank you! I think they are just so cute and tiny

I plan on keeping one or two but the rest will go with me and the snakes to Repticon B'ham AL. The parents weren't mine, I got half a clutch (13) from a friend when they didn't have any incubator room left. Eggs made a 60 mile drive and so far everyone hatching out just fine, 'sept for the tail curl...

annlizardlover97

Hatchling Member
OMG they're just too cute!! Every time I come on here & see sum1 else with babies coming I can't stand it!!! I've got till about Aug 1st to wait for mine. Don't know if I can wait that long or not but guess I don't have a choice! I'm just so excited to c all these little ones. Uve got some beauties!! :mrgreen:

Airidies

Original Poster
Thank you :) I kept two from this clutch, the little kinked tail and another yellow baby. I'm excited to watch them grow up.

annlizardlover97

Hatchling Member
Yeah I noticed that little kinked tail. It gives him/her character I think! Is still a gorgeous baby!! I'm sure u'll come up with a unique name for that one!! Idk how many I'll keep of mine -- thinking maybe two but since I'm left with only 9 eggs now, if I lose any more and get down too low I'll probly keep 'em all! I've got cages, etc stored away I can always bring back out.

Airidies

Original Poster
Right now "she" just gets called Kinky... Lol it'll end up sticking too and if I ever take her any where it'll be fun explaining her name!! They are too funny when you put crickets in. It's a mass free for all to see who gets the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom