Cutting Nails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbsteroon

Hatchling Member
I think it might be time to cut my beardies nails. When i was lying in bed Riley jumped on my face and crawled all over me and made his way across my calf!!! It was the worst feeling ever :cry: ...

Anyways i was wondering if i should clip rileys nails and if so where should i cut it?

rileynail_zpsa8fe575b.png

Well, thx!

JsPOOKS

if you are going to cut them get one of those nail clippers for babys they have thing so you can look in closer at the nail while cutting and make sure not to cut any of the clear nail/sking just the black tip...goodluck!

colbsteroon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
JsPOOKS":10zd7mit said:
if you are going to cut them get one of those nail clippers for babys they have thing so you can look in closer at the nail while cutting and make sure not to cut any of the clear nail/sking just the black tip...goodluck!

soooo i cut the nail right here?

rileynail_zpsc9de8033.png

JsPOOKS

yeah that looks just about it!

i keep my beardie from gettin sharp nails by using slate tile as substrated and ill never have to replace it...just tought you might be interested in that.

colbsteroon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
oh wow i never thought about home depot or lowes... ill check them out the next time i need to go there.

JsPOOKS

okay goodluck! if you have a glass aquarium try putting something like non adhesive shelf liner between the tile and glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom