Curios....Natural Enviroment vs Stuffed Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Geico has a hammock with a blanket and pillow I made for him...he wont go to sleep until he's in his hammock with half his body on his pillow and covered up with his blanket. He's spoiled but, stays under his blanket and on his pillow till lights on in the mornings.

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
My wife made our beardie a blanket out of an old pillow case and some stuffing. Draper is like a clock. Every night at around 8 we take out any uneaten greens and put his pillow in. At 9pm the lights go out and he crawls under the pillow. You can hear him trying to dig futher under it. There are some flat rocks under the pillow. He gets himself between the rocks and the pillow. I think the rocks retain heat for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom