Could she be acting off from shedding?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Today. She has been picky with her greens. Eating them on and off. She also had been black bearding on and off. She is shedding a bit on her tail. But, she isn’t Doing nothing to make it seem like it is bothering her. She is eating her crickets ok, and seems enthusiastic about other things. She also has had a brown beard a lot today. Another thing it could be is she has been having harder urates. But, she only has a black beard when she needs to poop and has been eating her greens when she needs to poop fine lately. And I don’t believe she needs to poop today.
B166884A-6540-41AF-9054-98CC5AB709EA.jpeg

Attachments

• 3F95D3ED-18C3-4EDC-AFB6-D145C7C6754B.jpeg
    3F95D3ED-18C3-4EDC-AFB6-D145C7C6754B.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 26
  • E509342C-068D-45D5-AB73-5F7E6AC0FEAB.jpeg
    E509342C-068D-45D5-AB73-5F7E6AC0FEAB.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 28

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Could be from the shedding, it is (assumed to be) uncomfortable for them.
My boy does this a lot when he is going into a bigger shed, like tail or body. Actually he is right now ;)

Signs of an uncomfortable shed might also be trying to move as little as possible and avoid being touched.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Could be from the shedding, it is (assumed to be) uncomfortable for them.
My boy does this a lot when he is going into a bigger shed, like tail or body. Actually he is right now ;)

Signs of an uncomfortable shed might also be trying to move as little as possible and avoid being touched.
Ok, thank you very much!!!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom