Commercial with blue dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocrage

Hatchling Member
and yeah, thats definitely a real dragon(actually two different ones in those pics). there are a lot of crazy looking dragons, fauna classifieds has some good threads on them.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hmm I am going to recommend this thread closed as I can't seem to keep it directed in the right direction. :?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Don't close it.

The people interested in the actual topic at hand can just ignore the other posts.
I really want to see the vid, or a picture of the commercial so make sure to post if you find it.

What was the commercial about, I will help you search.

PS. One last off topic post...... Are you getting closer to that white beard? :mrgreen: :lol: :love5:

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
claudiusx":312g55lm said:
Don't close it.

The people interested in the actual topic at hand can just ignore the other posts.
I really want to see the vid, or a picture of the commercial so make sure to post if you find it.

What was the commercial about, I will help you search.

PS. One last off topic post...... Are you getting closer to that white beard? :mrgreen: :lol: :love5:

-Brandon

LOL, I have already requested it closed, just no Mods on atm. I will PM you something if I find it.

sheri85

Juvie Member
i'd like to note that even though beardies can get impacted in the wild, that doesn't mean we shouldn't do our absolute best to keep them safe in our homes--beardies tend to have much longer lifespans in captivity than in the wild...

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Since the thread isn't closed yet, here is a picture taken with my camera off the TV from the commercial.
SAM_1695.jpg

Here is the very small clip this snapshot was taken from, I cut out all the excess leaving the clip length at about 2 seconds LOL :wink:

tempusfugit

Hatchling Member
TASTIGER":wqlbxspg said:
Rud3Bwoy":wqlbxspg said:
read it no issues here as well as many people using sand with no issues.these things live in the wild they can get impact from anything off the ground.can't be scared because a few people had this problem,the day i have this issue ill remove my sand lol
actually if you go to austrailia its hard baked clay no sand not to mention the sand will clump when it hits any moisture. im one of those "few" that had problems. i spent so much money on impactions and parasites.

I don't think I have to go to austrailia to tell you that they have sand there..

not counting this stuff on top of the clay -

bearded_dragon1.jpg

the "coastal" bearded dragon has actually been found sometimes living near or on beaches.

As for purple and blues... show me good quality pictures of an ADULT.... babies have been coming out blue and purple for a while now, it almost always completely fades.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Interesting.

Well seeing as how its only on the limbs and the tail, its possible blue calci sand was used since thats usually the parts of the body that get dyed from the sand.

.. Unless.. celeberaties get access to special bearded dragon breeding programs that us normal folks don't get access to :cry: .

But I don't think its natural anyways. First off, the color wouldn't be that pronounced. And if it was, it would have taken years and years of breeding and it wouldn't have stayed localized in just the limbs and tail.

-Brandon

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
This thread is being locked as requested by the OP. It was a very interesting subject but it got WAY off topic with the discussion of the calci-sand. The OP had tried to bring it back on track with several reminders but it still didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom