Clovis: Mad Hatter Photoshoot 8/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Hatter, Beardie Style by katiebread, on Flickr

I have an idea for a photoshoot with this hat involving lots of teacups and wormies. We're all mad here!
EDIT: I actually did it! See pics on the next page or two. :)

Red hat by katiebread, on Flickr

"You woke me up for THIS?" This hat was kind of a fail due to lumpiness and soaking glue. Oh well.

Seashell by katiebread, on Flickr

A seashell instead of a feather is all the rage now.

At the Bar by katiebread, on Flickr

What's a lizard gotta do to get some worms around here?

Clovis has been living the high life the past few months, shedding in bits, visiting my students, escaping from her viv to snooze on my husband's pillows, and driving me crazy by pooping on her very heavy authentic soapstone rocks that are a pain in the butt to clean. I am THISCLOSE to buying her something plastic that I can attack with a Chlorox wipe. Any suggestions?

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Original Poster

Beardie Go Splat by katiebread, on Flickr
I just let her sleep like this. She was too funny to move!

Tea Party by katiebread, on Flickr

A Very Merry Un-Birthday by katiebread, on Flickr
Any tips on how to get dried baby food out of beards? I noticed it was there once we got out into the sunlight. I tried scrubbing it off with a wet paper towel when I got home, but no dice. :?

We're All Mad Here by katiebread, on Flickr

Un-Birthday Feast by katiebread, on Flickr
Not the best tongue shot, but I went through about 20 mealworms trying to get it.

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little...Mealworm? by katiebread, on Flickr
You can see new Clovis fans in the background there. :) They were curious about what I was doing and delighted with Clovis. They took pictures with her and asked lots of questions. So fun!

I don't know if any of these are calendar-worthy shots, but they were fun to take! I think Clovis had a good time too, judging by all the mealworms she scarfed down. :roll: I can't wait to take her to meet my new students!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom