Chest Lump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Hey guys, long time no post!
Anyways, I was holding Cleo yesterday night and noticed a lump on her chest. It feels squishy and I can feel it move around between my fingers when I feel it. It doesn't seem to bother her and she still eats the same way she always has. Should I take her to the vet?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Katie....can you post a picture of the lump ? It could be a harmless cyst or abcess, hopefully that's all it is. If it continues to grow you might take her to have it checked out.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
2na4jr4.jpg
hoping this photo will show up

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
My bad, I was on my iPhone trying to do it. I have some better pictures that I'll post as well showing it better.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I can see it there but not really clearly. If you can get some better pics later that might be helpful.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Is there no similar pudgy spot on the other side ? Sorry if it's a dumb question, but some beardies get little " beardie boobs" which are little fatty areas on the chest almost under the armpit area. Other than that I don't know....if you are concerned you could always take her for an X-ray or ultrasound just to be sure.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She's a big girl, weighed about a pound when I last brought her to the vet, she does have some "boobs" but the feeling is different on her left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom