chaos's egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Ok well Chaos my female laid her eggs a few months ago, they were going to hatch early june well only one egg made it but all of a sudden it started to go softer and have some dark areas on it. Did the baby die :(...?

spyder79

Extreme Poster
a pic would help a lot
but if it was supposed to hatch in the time frame you are talking about there is every chance it is getting ready to hatch. eggs get soft and collapse right before hatching

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'll try to get a pic soon as a can it will be tomorrow for sure. Also i know there are dark spots on the egg on the underneath and one on top that was not there the other day. I just hope her first good egg stays good and hatches a healthy baby.

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Here you go a pic. Its not the best and i only took a pic of the top not under it. A dark spot on the egg on top for sure not sure what going on..

firstclutchegg.jpg

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
I dont know anything about eggs....but i do have my first gravid female.....

i would say why not wait??\

my the looks and sound of it this egg has a great chance of hatching...

has it been growing (i dont know if eggs grow)

spyder79

Extreme Poster
the egg looks fertile to me. id give it a lil bit longer see if it hatches out. just before its hatch time the egg will collapse and become soft. then a baby will break free lol.

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh wow cool well i'll keep a eye out than :D i can't wait

it will be our first dragon egg to hatch here ever :D

UPDATE: ok i looked at the egg better today it seems to be moist in a way but yet the bedding is fine and there is no wet drops on the lid or any of the sides, just wetness on the egg thats new now. I'll give it a few days to a few weeks to see what happens.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
The eggs get a tingancy(sp?) (slight change in color almost has a slight transparency) to them several days before hatching. An a couple of days before hatching they will begin to sweat you will see small droplets of moisture on the egg. Usually within about 24 hours you will notice a slight indention...then a nose will appear. :mrgreen:

Any sign of a baby yet?

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok well i checked today, i put a light up to the egg to see if i can see any thing, its fully dark now so i guessing thats a good thing.

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I wish it would hurry and pop out

also she did lay again a few days ago, but i still feel one more lump in her i hope she is ok, she is eatting like a pig and not digging no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom