Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn21

Juvie Member
My 10 month old keeps changeing coulor aldrin dark to light she is a sandy coulor normaly that's why I called her sandy but can anyone tell mr why she is ok in herself she is gong into shut down but is that why she changes coulor

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Ok, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I completely understand your problem. Lets try this.
1: Do you have a couple pics you can post? One light and one dark?
2: How long have you had her?
3: What type of lighting do you use (basking bulb and uvb or mvb and what brand, watt and type)? And how close can she get to each light source?
4: She's 10 months old, how long and do you know her weight or is she thin or pudgy?
5: What is her diet? What type of greens, veggies, fruits. How much is she eating of what is offered?
What types of live feeders are you feeding? What size are the feeders? how often are you feeding them?
6: Are you dusting veggies and feeders with calcium powder? what type and how often? And dusting with a
multi-vitamin powder? what type and how often?
7: Are you giving her baths? How often?
8: What size viv is she in?
Answering these questions gives us more info so we can help you. There are a number of things that could be going on but rather than guessing blindly, it's better to have as much info as possible. Also, it could be brumation, but, she is a little young. It's not unheard of for a beardie to brumate that young, but they are usually a little older the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom