Cali!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCaliSon

Is anyone going to be at the Reptile Super Show in San DIego in June??? I will be there!!! I'm curious if anyone has been to this one in the past??? Looks pretty cool. Probably going to pick up a couple of nicely colored breeders while I am there.

SoCaliSon

tuneyjug":8e99d said:
Moreno Valley (Riverside CA) Keep me posted on reptile shows!~
No way!!! I grew up in Mo Val... Went my Fresh ans Sophmore year to Valley View, Then I moved out towards the beach. Believe or not my Pops was on the city coucil and served as Mayor there from '94-98 I believe. That place is growing like crazy too... I'm out there every once and a while to visit my Mom.

tuneyjug

Hatchling Member
SoCaliSon":6b360 said:
tuneyjug":6b360 said:
Moreno Valley (Riverside CA) Keep me posted on reptile shows!~
No way!!! I grew up in Mo Val... Went my Fresh ans Sophmore year to Valley View, Then I moved out towards the beach. Believe or not my Pops was on the city coucil and served as Mayor there from '94-98 I believe. That place is growing like crazy too... I'm out there every once and a while to visit my Mom.

Oh yes way! Glad to find a local :blob8: MV is really growing big time. Alot of housing and industrial businesses are coming here. I originally came from San Bernardino County but the Military brought me to Riverside!

SoCaliSon

Awesome... I was living there when they shut down March AFB for operations. Are they still using it for Military purposes??...

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Barbara in Fresno,CA. we went to the NARBC in Anahiem last year. I was the lady walking around with the 2-headed bearded dragon. If anyone was there and remember seeing them their still doing great! We are thinking about going to the Reptile Super Show in San Diego June 28th & 29th. But we will be going to the NARBC again this year for sure. Zak-n-Wheezie will be going too as long as the Dragon God allows.

Barbara

100_33231.jpg

Swarn

I lived in CA, El Cajon went to Santee High School :D I moved to AZ the ending of my freshmen year, I go back every summer though I still love it there

epiphone

i live in whittier like 9 mins away 4rm LA
any 1 know of any good vet i wanna have a good long term beardie vet cuz this is my first beardie but it not gonna be my last.... mawhahahhaha

I dont post much here...(read lots and lots), but I am in Fresno too..(Hi Barbara and Frank).... Im about 5 minutes from Zak n Weezies house. Barbara and Frank do a wonderful job of being their "Mommie and Daddie".

fonzie001

San Diego here.... Just a stone throw away from the Marine base on miramar....
Junior
Cant wait till the expo in June...

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
fonzie001":880e9 said:
San Diego here.... Just a stone throw away from the Marine base on miramar....
Junior
Cant wait till the expo in June...
What about the Anahiem show NARBC in September will you be going to that one?

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom