Brumation help

Beardie name(s)
Frankie
Hey all been awhile,

so I just got frankie back from the vet and what I thought was recent health issues is brumation. Now ive done reasearch on it and ive read he isnt supposed to eat, I have to make sure he uses the bathroom b4 fully in it, and during the next week or two slowly get his temps down until fully off, (ive also read a weekly bath is still good for them as long as I support his head above water).

Now the bad news, the doc at my local vet told me to leave all his lights on, dont turn down temps, and still offer him food daily.

Which one is it?

(Also on a side note, how do ik hes not like dead and just sleeping cause when he sleeps he looks dead af)

(And on a side side note, hes very stuborn about getting water from anything other than food)

Thx

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom