Brumation Cease-ation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
I think Bogie may be awake for the duration!YAY!! :blob8: :blob8: He has been up for several hours every day for a week and eating more each day. He really enjoyed watching DH and BIL strip our floor and put down our new hardwood floor YAY! He couldn't wait to get out and explore the "new" room yesterday. He doesn't slip much at all, I was surprised.
I had been worried because he hadn't pooped for over a month and had been eating well this last week. :shock: I decided to try a bath BEFORE I let him on my new floor. Good thing- he gave me a very large poopie present with a very substantial urate. HPD, HPD! :blob8: After that he spent well over an hour exploring the living room. Thought he had run away at one point, but he was just behind the couch, climbing the yet to be installed baseboards. He played dragon king of the mountain for a bit, then asked to get into his viv for a snack and warm up. :D
Later he had to get out to sit on Katherine's lap and watch TV. It was a dino show on discovery Kids. He really seems to like those! :lol: It is sooo good to have our dragon back. I hope he stays up this time.

Anyone else have a dragon who seems to be waking? How do you know when they are really done brumating? This is our first time.

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Lucky you Sandy! :lol: Mine are all still sleeping. :(
Well when Bogie is acting back to normal like he was before all of this brumation stuff started
then he is done. :wink: But don't get to excited yet as he may only be taking a break from sleeping.
I have a couple that will sleep for several weeks then get up for about a week and just as I'm thinking it is over they will go back to sleep for another week or two.

I hope Bogie is done and stays up for you until next year. :wink:

LJean

Extreme Poster
Lucky you! I haven't seen Oscar since September. (well I've seen him daily, but he is sleeping) ;)

I have been thinking about letting Calypso run around and maybe he will get excited enough to wake up, LOL That is if he will even open his eyes long enough to spot her.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Aw, Barbara, you popped my bubble. Here I thought he was back. Well, I guess it is still wait and see. :banghead: He has been up and exploring again today. :D But not much for lunch. I miss my little piggie,although he is easier to afford this way. :lol:

Sandy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom