Bogie Is LOST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
So I guess it's my turn. I came home from church and he had decorated his viv. I mean a really big smelly decorating job. :puke: How dare I leave him in his tiny viv when the sun was shining and it was 70 outside. (Last week you could have added two days temps and not had 70!) Anyway- I cleaned him off and plopped him in the tub and proceded to clean his viv. Katherine said he wanted out, so I dried him off and let him sit on DD's dinosaur and watch TV with her. When I went to get him to take him outside Katherine said, "I thought he was in the den with you, he went that way." Well I hadn't been in the den I was in the kitchen washing dragon poop off of everything!! :shock: We checked all his favorite hiding places and all the obvious dragon napping spots. AAAAARRRRGGGG! No Bogie :banghead: It's been 4 hours. I know he is asleep and we will have to find him in his sleep. The bad thing- We are remodeling and painting and the house is a wreck! Can I cry now? Nope, gotta find the dragon. Waaaah! :cry: I know all the places to look, I guess I have missed one. I do hope and pray he didn't run up the stairs. :shock:

Thanks for letting me vent. I know he'll turn up. I had just needed to do LOTS of housework. Instead I'm searching for a dragon. Life is NOT boring. :) I'd like a little boredom, please.

Sandy H

MissT

BD.org Addict
Good luck finding Bogie!!! Im sure he hasnt gone too far..... Keep us updated!!

T

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Any luck yet Sandy?
Did you get down on the floor and look at the world from Bogies point of veiw?

You'll find him I'm not worried. I went to the store this morning to come back and find Itty Bitty sitting in my bedroom window like that's what she was suppose to be doing. :lol: If it is 70* outside he might of looked for a spot where he can see outside.

Hope you find him soon. Stay calm! :wink:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
After cleaning the den and no dragon, I decided to tackle the play room. He usually hides there, but Katherine was so sure he was in the den... :dontknow: Anyway we put all the toys away and looked under and behind everything. I even checked the upstairs on the doll house. (Gotta get a picture next time he's up there!) Still-No dragon. I was baffled. Then I crawled on the floor- again- and looked in the 1 inck space under the table that holds the keyboard. There he was!!! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: Sound asleep and bright yellow/orange. HE was happily napping, we were going nuts! :banghead: They do love to keep us on our toes. :mrgreen:

Ah well I love happy endings. Now on to the laundry. :bleick:

Sandy H

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm glad you found him. I like endings like this. We faced a similar day. We put our girls in the living room window with a basking bulb to make it warmer and put one of their uvb strips on rocks and they both got good uvb and warm. Anyway, Zoom Zoom decided to roam and find a place to sleep, which she has been wanting to do for more than a month, maybe closer to two months. I usually notice but this time I was changing the old wheat bran superworm bedding that was now sand with new wheat bran and didn't notice when she'd disappeared. I thought we'd have to look all day for her. I sat down at my computer desk and noticed her sitting under the table next to it right behind the shredder. Our house isn't very warm during the winter, we try to save on electricity as we aren't using propane anymore so we really needed to find her fast. God had me look at the right place and found her quickly. I was very thankful!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:blob8: YAY! :blob8:

I knew you'd find Bogie! :wink:
Slaves that have their masters out on a regular basis every day kind of have an advantage to finding their beardies when they do disappear as we pretty much know all of their hiding spots. Yet even when they are not in any of the spots that we know of...it's not such a panicky situation. :) Myself I don't panic anymore, but I do remember oh so well the first time I couldn't find Checker's. I was hysterical.

Gratz and thanks for starting my day off with wonderful news. :D

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
He is a little stinker. And Yes, I wasn't as worried about him, as I was someone stepping on him. We have stipped wallpaper piles, And stacked baseboard and paint trays and.... Well you get the idea, there were lots of fine new hiding places. I'll be so glad when we are finished with the living room. Then we start the kitchen. :banghead: :lol: Oh, well at least Katherine knows to tell me when Bogie is on the loose now. :D

Sandy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom