Bindy | Hawkeye | Fawkes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He sure is. The poor little guy had a rough day Saturday. He flipped out for Bindy three times, and spent the rest of his night headbobbing at himself. :(

He's really turning into a darling. Last night we gave him a bath (he's still a bit of a poo dancer) and he ran up right against my neck/chin and nuzzled me. He then lifted his little hand and gentle placed it on my cheek and sat there for a few minutes. I definitely will take it as a sign of affection. TOO Cute!

528774_10150815308437049_515052048_11601928_1155535726_n.jpg

He likes my hair to snooze in too :p It was cute!

574817_10150810636152049_515052048_11587443_1103811434_n.jpg

Here is Bindy in her new lease from Christene! (http://www.oglerpets.com) :D

306166_10150810635172049_515052048_11587440_1154211334_n.jpg

And here is Hawk in his new leash, outside on our porch. He wasn't very happy that I took him out haha he didn't know what to make of the big blue sky!

He's also going into his first shed with us. Right now it is his legs that are shedding, and I am starting to notice some really nice orange/red scales showing through! :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Haha the first picture was cute.

And him placing his claw on your cheek, I bet that made you melt haha. :mrgreen:

-Brandon

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh I did melt. I am definitely falling in love with the little pooper. :D Specially if he keeps up with those cute little oddities. XD

Menolly07

Juvie Member
Does Hawkeye dig into your hair to nap? Odahviing will sort of dig and toss my hair onto herself like she's burrowing in. It's awesome except that my neck and collarbones are REALLY ticklish to her nails. They're not normally, but the gentle scritches of beardie nails are hard to ignore. My husband thinks it's hilarious because I have to tense up and bite my mouth shut until I tear up sometimes as she gets comfortable.

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
bahah! he's done that a few times now. i try to snuggle him in his blankie otherwise :D he does wriggle around when he snuggles with my boyfriend, kyle. and he says his little spikes hurt something nasty as he gets comfy! he sleeps like a sweet little lamb though. :)

last night we took hawkeye for his first outing to the petstore. kyle stuffed him in his jacket and we went. he was awesome. he had his happy colours, and seemed to enjoy looking around at all the people and animals! even said hi to a dog! he was very well behaved. we ended up talking with a mom while we were there, and she couldn't get over how well handled, tame, and beautiful hawkeye looked. i told her, she'd have to see bindy one day, because bindy is 1000000 times more tame, and considerably more beautiful than hawkeye. none the less, i love both my babies :D

i am so glad he performed well :) i can't wait to take him out more often! as the weather gets nicer i plan to take both of them out with their leashes from some real sun and fresh air!

Menolly07

Juvie Member
That is awesome that he did so well! They really are curious sometimes. Some are homebodies, but the ones who like to go out really seem to L-O-V-E love it. What a sweet addition Hawkeye has made. I'm so pleased for you and for him.

I know I'm over the moon in love with my little girl, the same as with our cats, and I'd no plans for a beardie anytime in the future. That would be my lizard of choice just not a plan I'd made. Now a cat /dog allergic friend is considering a beardie because she sees how Odahviing is, and I've shown her Hawkeye and Bindy as well as some others on here, snuggly and not so snuggly, because they really can have similar temperments to some furred companion animals.

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh, thank you! :) I love bragging/showing them off. I agree! I recommend them to friends too, no matter how crazy they think I am! XD

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
546486_10150847573972049_515052048_11688921_146892078_n.jpg

Hawk got some outside time today :D

575984_10150847636357049_515052048_11689178_1720582483_n.jpg

But then he didn't want to come back inside...

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He really is turning into a snuggly beardie. Even more so than Bindy it seems!

We took him for a walk on Saturday, in which he snuggled up right in my hair and slept. :p

Oh, and this photo follows the finger hugging photo :p

582837_10150847633972049_939486916_n.jpg

:D

I do love this guy! He is putting on weight good now, and definitely thriving under our care!

TerratheBeardie

Hatchling Member
It's good to know he's a snuggler and that's he's doing so well after being rescued. ^^
I'm half-tempted to GIMP/Photoshop a picture of him wearing Hawkeye's costume now XD

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Bahah which outfit of Hawkeyes?

Army greens?
Hawaiian tourist shirt?
Red housecoat with a cowboy hat?

A combover and a martini glass in claw? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom