Bindy | Hawkeye | Fawkes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I love his tubby little belly. He's a great pancaker too. He just lays on the bottom of his tank and lets it all hang out. So cute.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Evergreen":37jv7oxp said:
Absolutely love the Santa picture! Bet he wasn't prepared for that when he signed on for the job!

I was thinking the very same thing! great pictures!!

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks!

It has been a while. This is what Bindy has been up to.

DSCF1234.jpg

Oh hey, I didn't see you there.

DSCF1236.jpg

OMG - first horn worm experience. Wasn't quite sure why this giant green thing was crawling towards him!

DSCF1228.jpg

Sexy enough this leg is, for you?

DSCF1244.jpg

Smilin :D

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Impressive form Bindy, even his little toes are pointed!! He looks great, put on some more weight and grew a bit longer... Still handsome and pudgy!

-Kaleen

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He definitely has slowed down growing. He has been between 16-17 inches for a while here - and about 260 grams. Doing well though :) Eating like a horse, full of energy, and overall just a happy little lizard.

Thanks guys! I apologize for the rough photos - I can NOT wait for my camera to come back already. :( It was sent away for warranty fixes in November and I have not seen it since.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks for sharing I always look forward to Bindy's pictures. The sexy leg one really is a goodie!
I have never seen the horn worms? Yuck!!! Did he like them? I have read a lot about them on here but that was my first view of one. Great photos as always thanks for sharing!!!

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi :) Bindy wasn't too sure about hornworms at first. I wasn't either! Theyre really squishy and soft though. I pretty soon decided I want to keep one as a pet. :p Just kidding. Bindy ate them all. He didn't like that a big greenblue worm was crawling towards him. He finally gave in and ate it.

My friend who works a local pet store made a point of showing that BD get big googly eyes when they see these worms (once they know they like them.) which was SUPER true. Once Bindy decided he could eat them, and he liked them, we held out a second and he had super big happy "gimme more" eyes! It was cute :)

The only thing I do not like about them is the cost - $1.79 a worm! Yuck!

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I would love to post more photos of Bindy - Unfortunately my good camera has been away on warranty for two months now. Sigh.

Hope for new photos soon! <3 Either way, Bindy is well and thriving. He is now 17in long =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom