betsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsi2011

Hi

I have a beardie 7 months old had him for 3 months now :eek:) a few days ago i found that one of his front legs have gone a really light colour to the rest :eek:(

do you think this is shredding?? he is getting a little moody and runs everytime a touch him.... and this only happened when i noticed the different coloured leg.

Any advise would help.

How can i load a pitcure up for you all to see??

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
You can't post pics like that. You have to upload them to photobucket and then copy/paste the IMG link into your post here.

betsi2011

Original Poster
IMG_1303.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Even though the pic is fuzzy, it looks like shed. Un -even sheds are really pretty normal for most beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom