Behaving differently but not sure if it’s anything bad.

Worrywart

Beardie name(s)
Alex
Hi! I posted here a few months ago when my boy Alex (6 years old) got a mild URI. He has since recovered but the antibiotics did upset his tummy a bit but he’s doing fine now. But ever since he recovered he’s changed his routine and I’m not sure if I should worry or not. He’s not lethargic or anything. But lately he has started climbing down from his hammock to hang out beneath it for the past few weeks. I thought maybe it was too close to the heat lamp so I moved it lower but he still does it. He usually moves out from under it to eat and wander around a bit, then goes back up on top of it to bask, but he never really did this before, and he lies down and hangs out there a lot now in the mornings, Is this ok? He’s eating fine. If still a bit picky about veggies, but that isn’t new. He also went from pooping every day to every other day. Once again nothing super odd, just not how he behaved before the antibiotics. He also just finished shedding this past week. So he was a bit lazy while that was happening, but since he finished has gone back to normal energy.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Sounds pretty normal, maybe double check his basking temp to make sure it's good.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom