Bee Pollen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Folks,
I've come to pick your brains. :D
I've seen reference to Bee Pollen in a couple of posts. I think it was to help with appetite? If so is there a certain amount? Is there too much?

PS: Any information or other suggestions for appetite stimulation would be great - I have another thread in this area for Norris re: his under weight condition and his current issues.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I've just started pollen with my guy, not only is it supposed to help with appetite but its full of vitamins and minerals. My dragon is pretty big, near 20" now and he gets about 1/8" of a teaspoon or less. I don't actually measure, I just use a pinch. My little baby gets 2-3 granuals every few days just for the vits/minerals it provides.
I'm sure you could over do it but I'm unsure what would be considered too much.

There is another appetite stimulant called jump start, its a sweet, oily, high calorie paste. I've used it with decent results.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you very much, Gail.
I've seen references to it all over but couldn't find any amounts. I'll look for the jump start. I really appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom