Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Talk about hanging in there? Those last two are so cute, babies sleep in the strangest places. Love the one standing up, you would think he/she would actually topple over, great balance!

Gryphex

Man, I've got a bunch of weird pictures of my beardie sleeping! It's moments like these that make me wish I still had the one where Cricket fell asleep with his mouth wide open! Some of these are self-explanatory, but I'll add commentary where it's needed.

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

This is when we caught him cuddling with the wild she-alligator lizard we found outside and kept for a few days. He definitely looks surprised to see us here!

IMG_1425.jpg

Here's a better look at her.

IMG_1430.jpg

What really surprised us about all of this was that she was wild and super skiddish around me, but when it came down to Cricket, she had no fear of him whatsoever, even though he was big enough to eat her (though we knew he wouldn't). It was odd how trusting she was with him, and it was fun to see.

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

Here's him again, sleeping by the exhaust fan on my laptop, soaking up all that heat.

IMG_1373.jpg

Beardie1.jpg

And last but not least, my overall favorite picture of Cricket.

Beardie3.jpg

:mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm enjoying all these pics, I only have two to offer, as my beardies don't sleep in strange positions, but heres's Gabriel:
018-3.jpg

But I did find a pic of Issy when she was about 5 mo old:
Issysleeping5moold.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Deb, those pics are adorable! Gabriels' position doesn't look comfortable to me but that's comfortable compared to other pics I've seen.

That pic of Issy is cute. I bet you are glad you still have pics of her. It's always nice to look back on those we've lost and remember the good times with them.

Menolly07":puer5hay said:
Oh my gosh!!! That little guy is just sleeping on air!!! <3<3<3

hahaha keiko does very strange things.

33ygagx.jpg

there was a good week where they insisted on being on top of each others in very odd ways..

There must be something about the corner of a tank they really like... first time I've ever seen him do this. He is definitely keeping me on my toes.
2012-05-29_21-07-09_122.jpg

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
This thread is hilarious! I'm so glad that other beardies sleep in such weird positions, I was starting to think that Doodles was a little strange in the head, haha...

When I first got Doodles, this was her favorite spot to sleep
SAM_3444.jpg

I need to take some new pics of how she sleeps now, she's still such a weird sleeper :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Rubio, as big as he is, sleeps in his food dish too, all curled up. I'll have to get more funny sleeping positions, if I can, as they all usually sleep lying down, sometimes on their hides, but hardly ever in that up against the wall postion. I'm just enjoying all these pics so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom