beardie slept late today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapix

Hatchling Member
Apollo slept Reallllly late today especially for him he gets up about 6"30 or 7 but last nite i put a piece of fleece in his house for a blanket and i guess he thought it was REAL comfy cuz he stayed there untill about 11:30 today... So i took him out cuz he needed to bask.. after i took him out he was fine and went on with his regular rutine
Idk if this is a problem or not. Is this common or... is it nothing to worry about? :study:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Rosie is lazy that way also. She will stay in bed that late if we let her. I think she's trained us to get her up. It's rarely that she will get up on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom