Beardie not drinking water

syddersspams

Beardie name(s)
mac miller
i got my beardie about a month ago. he is eating really well and seems overall healthy. the only thing I'm worried about (maybe just a new parent thing), is that i have not seen him drink water yet or even go in his dish. is this normal?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
i got my beardie about a month ago. he is eating really well and seems overall healthy. the only thing I'm worried about (maybe just a new parent thing), is that i have not seen him drink water yet or even go in his dish. is this normal?
Yes -- please offer water on his nose by dripping water on it or thru an eye dropper - bathing as well -- please rinse the greens before serving --

syddersspams

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
mac miller
Yes -- please offer water on his nose by dripping water on it or thru an eye dropper - bathing as well -- please rinse the greens before serving -

Yes -- please offer water on his nose by dripping water on it or thru an eye dropper - bathing as well -- please rinse the greens before serving --
thank you! just one thing- as he's a baby he doesn't usually take veggies. any tips?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
thank you! just one thing- as he's a baby he doesn't usually take veggies. any tips?
Get some BSFL from here www.symtonbsf.com feed 20-25 on top of his salads - drop them on top in front of him --- if he really likes them he will gobble them down and come out undigested so that is why I suggested that amount you can always feed more if you want - feed those first thing in the morning they make a good compliment to your main staple feeder - they are great for babies - Nutrition Content ignore the kale info it is outdated and a great staple feeder
Amazon.com
you will need a bowl similar to this to keep the BSFL in and they do work good for small roaches as well

syddersspams

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
mac miller
Get some BSFL from here www.symtonbsf.com feed 20-25 on top of his salads - drop them on top in front of him --- if he really likes them he will gobble them down and come out undigested so that is why I suggested that amount you can always feed more if you want - feed those first thing in the morning they make a good compliment to your main staple feeder - they are great for babies - Nutrition Content ignore the kale info it is outdated and a great staple feeder
Amazon.com
you will need a bowl similar to this to keep the BSFL in and they do work good for small roaches as well
thank you i will try this out

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom