Beardie harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
Can anyone help me figure out how to make a simple harness? I really want one.. badly. I have seen the dragon tamer site.. and wish I could purchase one but it only allows pay pal or google something. If there were a regular credit card option this would be so simple... but there doesn't seem to be. If anyone knows any other site that sells something similar.. or knows how I can make something similar please let me know. I am so paranoid every time I let Spike down on the ground... I really.. really want something to hold her by.

I've been looking to and haven't had any luck, i can't even find one on eBay. Please let me know if you figure something out! :)

owtoty

Hatchling Member
Here is where you can get them the cheapest and with a check through the mail- http://oglerpets.com they have a big variety of colors and patterns to choose from. I just ordered mine today, so It will take a while for it to get here.

if you guys wanna make one, all it took for me to make one was $5 and a long shoe lace, and a string stopper.
it is adjustable for big and small bearded dragons and also fits snuggly on my 19in dragon. here is a picture. if you have questions, message me and i can help.
here is a pic of my boy wearing the one i made for him,
http://millie369.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5goueu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom