Beardie Bragging

Status
Not open for further replies.

doe222

Juvie Member
kinda new and i see all you guys posting pictures of your beardies, i want to brag about mine too. Hes my first beardie and he is so freaking spoiled its not even funny. these pics are about a month old i will post some new ones tomarrow. he has gotten alot fatter in the past month and grown a good 1.5in (he eats alot). and also shed and his colors are popping. Im so happy i came across this dragon and im extremely excited to spend the next (hopefully) 10+ years with him! Feel free to comment because id really like to know what kind of dragons hes got in him because research has gotten me like no where. He was one of the ones at petsmart but i couldnt walk away i instantly feel in love. i wasnt even going to buy one that day but i didnt want someone getting him :) got one of his viv too.

15fncc3.jpg

flwumt.jpg

any3cp.jpg

(btw i moved the uvb spectrum light more over to the ramp where he hangs out and i got the heat rock in there only because he likes to use it in the mornings so he doesnt have to crawl his fat/lazy butt up the ramp, i check it everyday to make sure its not overheating. so dont hate on the hotrock)

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
He's a cutie! I love his chubby belly. You did a great job on the viv too. I might have missed it, but I didn't see his name anywhere? It's kind of difficult to tell you his morph without knowing what his mother and father were. He's absolutely adorable!

-Kaleen

doe222

Juvie Member
Original Poster
honestly ive been so back n forth on his name i just cant seem to find one lol. ik its bad ive had him for a while now... for some reason im drawn to ceaser dont ask me why. and yea hes a fat slob lol

doe222

Juvie Member
Original Poster
here are some new pics taken today.
339tv8n.jpg

1986iq.jpg

b5r7kg.jpg

25a0sv9.jpg

he loves his angry bird

Now here are a bunch of older ones, from first day and up. just random pics i would take of him. thought it was hilarious the way he slept but now its just like dude why do you do that, how is that comfortable.

mvi8hu.jpg

k4b861.jpg

35n3pr5.jpg

2jee6uc.jpg

hty9oo.jpg

hu3sd3.jpg

doe222

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yes i do have a digital prob thermometer, i use that analog one for rough idea on humidity.

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
doe222":16lhp1xo said:
yes i do have a digital prob thermometer, i use that analog one for rough idea on humidity.

I still use my Zilla thermometer for a humidity reading too. :D

He's a cutie. I'm happy to see a Petsmart beardie thriving. My first beardie was from Petsmart and he didn't make it. :( I think Ceaser is an awesome name!

doe222

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He sleeps there everynight in diff positions lol its hilarious. Had the red one in there but for some reason hates it lol.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
He really is the cutest little guy! Seems like he likes to sleep upright, almost every sleepy picture he's upright leaning on something. Either that or he's in to yoga! He loves his angry bird that's too cute.

-Kaleen

doe222

Juvie Member
Original Poster
putting all these pics in one place really makes me realize how much hes grown. i used to be able to hold him on 1 finger now i have to let him rest on my forearm cuz he wont fit in my hand. they grow so fast.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Yes we have a dragon that would fit on our index finger. We used to let him settle in on our laptop keyboard and sleep. Now when he gets on the laptop, he makes the keys stick down and messes it up, poor guy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom