Beardie Being Picky

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been trying to get my beardie on a good eating schedule with her crickets and veggies.
I do 2 days reptivite and 5 days calcium without D3 (I know I need to get it with D3 but waiting to get paid). But with he dusted crickets she gets picky if they have stuff on them. She likes tastes the crickets and then wont eat them.But she will eat them not dusted. On a good day she will eat about 5 dusted and some days she wont eat any.
Now with the veggies I accidentally mixed up kale and collard greens with how much vitamin A is in them so I ended up giving her a lot of kale instead of giving her a lot of collards. So for that I backed up on giving her the reptivite for that week so I didn't overdue on the vitamin A.
But now she wont eat any greens, fruits or veggies I offer her.
Miss princess is being picky :angry5:
Anyway I could get things back on tract with her eating?

Bailey91990

Hatchling Member
Man, that sounds JUSSST like my 1st dragon Princess who now is 5months old & eats great. I first got her & she would eat like 2crickets in about 3days and went 15days without any type of food. We thought she was going to die.
So I mixed up her food. With dragons its very important to have Variety. Would you want to eat the same meal & same salad every single day for weeks??? Helllllll no lol. You like a variety. Maybe one day steak, one day pasta, one day Pizza etc. So try getting something different. My Princess pretty much wouldnt eat anything Petco or Petsmart sold like Waxworms, Mealworms, Superworms, Calciworms, Crickets. I mean NOTHING. So I tried some Dubia Roaches. & bam, that was it for her, sense the 1st day I bought them she has constantly ate over 30roaches a day (smalls-mediums)
Do you have a Petco or Petsmart or some pet store that sells live feeders? If not I would go online and buy a small amount of Dubia Roaches just to test them out and maybe a cup of Hornworms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom