Beardie and the marble tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Sage had quite a time keeping an eye on the marbles as they went by.

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Wow!

Maybe I am paranoid because I am a nurse, but I would be terrified he would try to eat a marble and it would get stuck....

It's a cool picture, but I can just see him snatching that marble up and gobbling it down.....

He's a pretty dragon! I was an ER nurse for many years...that's probably why marbles make me nervous, hehehehe.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
No, I understand why you would be worried.

I was a bit worried too, even though I was right there watching him, but it was going so fast that he didn't even try. I think it would be too fast for him to catch, and he would get frustrated.

Thank you though :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
The things we do to entertain our little bearded friends! :lol:

Not trying to be harsh or come down on you....but please do watch your beardie with the marble. It only takes a split second for him to grab that marble. Years ago my beardie snatched up a stainless steel nut off the floor. If not for the quick reaction of my son turning the beardie upside down and shaking her, we probably would not have her here today!
Just be cautious! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom