beardeddragon mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangit12

Juvie Member
has anybody witness one of their dragons threatening and showing their beard? just wanted to know if someone
had witness it. if you did witness it what happened?

doe222

Juvie Member
he gets pretty upset with me when i make him take a bath, gives me stink eye and starts puffing his beard at me. then he tries to act all cute and cuddle up with my hand, how do i say no to that? also the first time i took him outside and put him in the grass. he FREAKED when i walked over to him, they dont like it when they are stood over. at least in an unfamiliar place like mine.

Arawood

Hatchling Member
Sometimes beardies just don't like bath time and some get nervous or upset when they are placed in new areas or introduced to new people. Sometimes mine just start puffing up and go black beard on me for no apparent reason! :p Yours will probably get used to being outside in the grass if you take him out there a few more times!

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Figment is black bearding right now. Apparently we aren't paying enough attention to him. So, in a minute I will walk over and laugh at him a little and ask if he really thinks anybody is impressed with that stuff. And then he will get to snuggle on hubby's shoulder until he falls asleep.

My poor babies never get anywhere with their big, bad stink eyes and black beards. Oh well.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Only time I have ever witnessed any of my dragons do this was with my female, brought her outside, she got scared and as a result she bearded, gaped and pancaked at me. Only one time that is it out of all of my dragons.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
my male charged at me one time.

we were outside and i was walking past him and he just charged, puffed up with mouth open and full black beard.

i laughed at him, yelled at him about who feeds him then poked his beard.

i was wearing a black shirt. he was either threatened by it, or thought i was going to bring him inside.

my husband says i hurt his masculinity by not acting scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom