Bathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaznLow

So i tried looking around at other threads so stuff doesnt get re posted over and over again but i couldnt find what I was looking for.
I put my BD in the bath tub. I use like a baby bathtub because my parents think its unsanitary to put him in the actual bath tub. So all he does when in the bath is try to climb out and once in awhile he will swim up the middle but just stop swimming, put his head under water and close his eyes. So i panic and pull him out, he was breathing heavy and im like sh*t, I hope he wasnt going to drown.

Is that normal? should i just leave him. he is about 7½ inches long (how ever old that would approx. be)

Cnochur

Hatchling Member
I would only have the water go up to his shoulder level. Some beardies are great swimmers and all, but they're not exactly dolphins.

BlaznLow

Original Poster
ya, i did have the water kinda deep that time. but now that i have it up to his shoulders. all he cares about is getting out. I guess he will get use to it. Kinda like how little kids hate having baths, then they get older and dont wanna get out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom