Azreal (Brand new pics pg7! 4/9/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBenker

Hatchling Member
How cute!

My little man arrives tomorrow. Great you guys have a video so I could see how he's packaged. When Saffire arrived, she was loose in the box. I lifted the lid and she came out like greased lightning, landed on my shirt, went up to my shoulder and jumped off onto the tile floor. Almost gave me a heart attack!

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
KBenker":rmilg6lv said:
How cute!

My little man arrives tomorrow. Great you guys have a video so I could see how he's packaged. When Saffire arrived, she was loose in the box. I lifted the lid and she came out like greased lightning, landed on my shirt, went up to my shoulder and jumped off onto the tile floor. Almost gave me a heart attack!

Oh are you the one that got his brother? We couldn't decide between 2 and 3, but we picked 2~ Congrats! I'll be looking for your post of when you getting him! :p Omg Saffire tried to kill you! D: (by scaring you to death :lol:)

KBenker

Hatchling Member
Yes, I'm getting #3, don't think one could go wrong with any of them. I was drawn to #2's picture as well.

My daughter has already picked a name, our little guy will be called Carson.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Okay, I thought this was cute, so I thought I'd share. ^^
I went to go wake him up this morning, and this is what I see...
100_2419.jpg

We don't have a blankie for him yet, so we used a baby bib. :lol:
100_2420.jpg

100_2421.jpg

He was not too happy about me taking pics so early in the morning. :lol:
100_2422.jpg

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
OMG guys! I was coming over to his tank to turn his lights off and I still had Allie with me 'cause I was drying her off from her bath....and Azreal head bobbed at her and stomped his tiny feets! :love5: He was soooooooo cute! I wish the camera had batteries in it at the time! :cry:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Picture time!!!! :D

This is how he fell asleep last night! lol
100_2429.jpg

100_2431.jpg

Good morning~ Poor baby is about to shed, you can see just the tip of his nose poking through~!
100_2432.jpg

100_2435.jpg

100_2434.jpg

This is his tank setup...for now! lol Our babies are so spoiled! :lol:
100_2436.jpg

That's all for now~ Now to go update Allie's page! :D I will get weight and length on them both tonight. ^.^

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
beardie parents":8n8jwuzn said:
I just found this thread. He's soo cute! He's growing already.

Thank you! I wish I would have remembered to get his weight and length the first day we got him. =/ We do have the weight and length Beth gave us though. :D

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Okay, I forgot to do weight and length last night, so I did it this morning when I turned on their lights. :lol:
Azreal is now....
7 1/2" and 15g! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom