Aros and Persephone Rose. RIP Larry. New Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavellie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
beardie osk":3inl0r9l said:
I don't know if this is some sick joke, but it's been reported.......shame on you Elotoffibiomo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened? And if you made something mean go away I really appreciate it. You are so sweet to protect me during this time, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've been so sweet and supportive through this whole ordeal, it's really helped me.

spurlee01":3inl0r9l said:
I have no doubt you did the right thing for Larry. I cannot imagine what you are going through. RIP Larry.

Thank you, I really need to hear that. Part of me knows it was the right thing to do, but the other part is this gilt about making the final call. Things like this makes the gilt start to go away.

beardie parents":3inl0r9l said:
I'm sorry, I know how much you hurt.

Thank you, that is very kind.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Your welcome, the moderators must have taken it away, and it's not even worth chatting about...........I'm glad that your checking in once in a while, we are here to support you and to see those little cuties grow up........

Mavellie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here are pictures of "Larry's Living Irish Wake"

Here you can see how the pizza was ordered in his name, and he went into domino's with me to pick it up. He even made some friends :)
165769_10100179343565902_5137376_55400957_2202451_n.jpg

He and Darcy finally got along!
167345_10100179343905222_5137376_55400968_2520950_n.jpg

He was my first baby, and I'll never forget.
166461_10100179344064902_5137376_55400972_2761463_n.jpg

This is the picture I found from my Sophomore year in high school. I took this pic with my phone so its blurry here, but it looks really nice in person. I framed it and its hanging to the right of his old tank.
2011-01-30144124.jpg

So I tried to take a sad situation and make it positive. I redid Larry's cage for Aros, but I left his Buddha in there as a tribute. Aros is loosing his mind in all the space, he does laps through his hidey hole tunnel and climbs all over the place.
IMGP0973.jpg

"Mommy, why didn't you upgrade me sooner??"
IMGP0979.jpg

"...Because I approve"
IMGP0988.jpg

Here is Persephone in Aros's old tank, which I redid to fit her better. I could tell she was finally ready for a bigger set up, and she seems really happy about the new digs. I'm going to get her some more climby things too.
IMGP0978.jpg

"Mommy why do you love these non furry things so much??"
IMGP0984.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Thank-you so much for sharing those pics, Larry was handsome as ever, and he'll remain in your heart forever as well. And you did a great job with the viv's, It's fun trying to design different levels for them to play in, I've bought used items at the expo's, washed, boiled or baked them in the oven to sterilize, and made all different places for them to play on.....it was nice to see Larry's memorial too, his memory will live on.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Aww those pics made me tear up. I can tell just from seeing them how much you loved him. I am so glad you were able to give him a living wake, that is something so few have the chance to do.

It looks like Aros and Persephone are quite happy with the upgrades. I can't believe how tiny she looks next to your kitty! Speaking of Persephone, have you read the new HON book yet? I haven't but have a digital copy on my Kindle (I'm having trouble making books wait in line right now :lol: )

fez09

Extreme Poster
Aaawwwwww, Ellie!!!! I love the pic of Larry, so very handsome! What a great one to hold onto forever! I'm so glad that you're feeling up to posting pics of everyone (even Darcy!!) The updated vivs are great, Aros and Persephone will love them!

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
I hope you're doing okay Ellie! I've been wondering how miss Persephone is doing lately. I can't believe my clutch of babies are going to be 6 months soon! How big is she now? I'd love an update on her if you have time.

fez09

Extreme Poster
BaskingBaby":11c8myt5 said:
I hope you're doing okay Ellie! I've been wondering how miss Persephone is doing lately. I can't believe my clutch of babies are going to be 6 months soon! How big is she now? I'd love an update on her if you have time.
Me too!!!! I've been wondering about you and the critters! Hope that you're all well but please update us! We miss you :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom