Anyone got Lizard Tattoos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lizards, unfortunately, just a sunflower for me (so far). My husband designed it for me (hence the heart in the stem) because it's my favorite flower.

AimeeTattoo3.jpg

AimeeTattoo2.jpg

I don't remember how long it took, quite a bit though and it wasn't too terribly awful but I do have to agree, comparing it to a cat scratch is slightly inaccurate. LOL.

Aimee

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
That's very cool, I like the colour layering.

See, the only thing that I can compare it to super-accurately is a snakebite, as my Cali chews when she's tagged, but not so many people have been bitten and chewed on by a snake. (She's only done it the once - was my fault, had a nosebleed and dripped on my hand when I was trying to put her back in the tank before she bit me. Fail.)

TheDragonKeepers":b0641 said:
That's very cool, I like the colour layering.

See, the only thing that I can compare it to super-accurately is a snakebite, as my Cali chews when she's tagged, but not so many people have been bitten and chewed on by a snake. (She's only done it the once - was my fault, had a nosebleed and dripped on my hand when I was trying to put her back in the tank before she bit me. Fail.)

Thank you :D

Yeah, I don't know as I know exactly what I'd compare it too either. The sewing machine comment some posts ago is probably accurate but then again, I've never experienced that either (thank the gods :lol: ).

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
TheDragonKeepers":47f6f said:
That's very cool, I'm seeing a lot of instruments in there actually! You sketching, or using a program to tweak it in?

Both! I sketched it in pencil the best I could, then scanned it to Photoshop where I neatened the edges and evened up some lines and curves and stuff.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ah, ditto! It's a wonderful utensil. I'm lucky enough that my partner is very nifty with various editing machines and cleans up my designs when I get round to doing them. I ought to do more, but I work best when commissioned to do one.

raleej337

sorry I forgot to attached this. I have this since 2003 and I might add some chinese characters on it, just waiting for my wifes go signal. She's proposing that if I'm getting a new one she should have too. We both have our tattoos at the same time together with our friends.

tattoo.jpg

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ooh, that looks like a flying version of my friend Denzils! He's got a black one running up his arm a bit like that. Did you design it?

wingeddrgn

Hatchling Member
These 3 are all one tattoo... sorry the pictures are kinda blurry and big (I only have a camera phone to take pictures)
a362462debe5.jpg

67c22a64e06e.jpg

1fa14fa9f7d1.jpg

My newest - no color yet..
f880ddbe3fe6.jpg

This one is on my right calf (on the outside) and it was the most painful one I have gotten
ba6c5867d914.jpg

I have a tribal on my other arm and a eagle with a blue rose on the back of my right shoulder..

wingeddrgn

Hatchling Member
On mine, the name Richard has special meaning to me...my name is Richelle (female version of Richard), my departed fathers name is Richard, my son's middle name is Richard and my fiance's name is Richard..The tiger was because I love tigers and same with the frog.
My tribal on my other arm (not shown) is just 'cause I liked the design and the eagle with the blue rose(also not shown) was my first tattoo ever (about 20 yrs ago)and I liked the picture.. I have been thinking of taking on of my dragons with me to the tattoo artist and say "I want this for my tattoo"..that will be my next one...

spike1116

Juvie Member
12-10-089.jpg
new backpiece pretty self explanitory

freshink.jpg
drew this up myself

tattoo7.jpg
done when i was 16 i have plans to get something in the middle but unsure as of now

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
Wow those are all amazing tats ! Tattoos have come so far they really do look like artwork now. I have always wanted one but I am big fat chicken ! :oops: Maybe someday.

spike1116

Juvie Member
thanks and its really not as bad as people think it only hurts while its literally being done then it only is a little sore the rest of the day its worth it in the end well at least for mine i like them

MarianaL87

Hatchling Member
I had a wonderful experience, myself...

It was like an hr long massage lol (No stretch of the imagination)
Id love to get another one but ill just wait for inspiration...

sorry, no pics..its on my back and i cant quite hold a cam to get a good shot lol

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
MarianaL87":f3cf7 said:
I had a wonderful experience, myself...

It was like an hr long massage lol (No stretch of the imagination)

OMG I so agree! I loved getting all of my tattoos! They felt great! The one on my shoulder blade felt like I was getting a 2 1/2 hour massage. I need to get one on my other shoulder blade so I can get another 2 1/2 hour massage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom