Another feeder analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Very cool info Gofast! Always looking for good info. Thanks

Runningguy, http://www.AFExotics.weebly.com (Marcus) also sells "pet roaches" like Madagascar Hissing cockroaches and others. I was really surprised the first time I saw roaches offered as "pets"! LOL Kinda Creepy! :shock: Having a big Hisser as a pet is about as appealing to me as having a big, hairy tarantula as a pet! EEWWW! **shiver** LOL Sorry to any who keeps spiders, but, big hairy spiders creep me out more than the roaches!

runningguy

Hatchling Member
Just remember that alot of people think that lizards and snakes are creepy too :) . I have no desire for a spider or bug as a pet. Most people that see my beardie like him after a few minutes.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Beardies have such great personalities that it's really easy for people to adjust to them quickly. They don't tend to freak people out quite like a snake or a larger lizard species. It's cool that some people are into Arachnids like tarantulas or even scorpions and pets like Hissers, but those hobbies are just not for me! LOL To each his own! :D I prefer the scaley critters!

Fraya

I am from the Pacific Northwest where you douce slugs with salt. They are so not a pet. *shivers* Back on topic...

I can't believe the protein difference between the dubia and the cricket. I am really glad that I am in the process of changing! Thanks so much for the good info. It is now a favorites so that I can find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom